1. Describe your immediate reaction to September 11 on the day of the attacks. Where were you on September 11?
2. How has September 11 impacted your life and your community? Do you think America is more or less vulnerable now? Explain.
3. How should future generations be educated about September 11?
4. How best can Americans commemorate September 11? Should September 11 be a national holiday? Why or why not?
5. Where did you get the news on September 11 -- from cable news, network news, newspapers, and/or magazines?