Thursday, February 23, 2012

I Love My Zoo!


One of my favorite things to do in Columbus is to visit the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium. I love the Columbus Zoo for many reasons. First, I love the Columbus Zoo because I love animals. I enjoy seeing all of the animals at the zoo especially in the morning because that is when they are the most active. I also enjoy going to the Columbus Zoo because they have three of my favorite animals- the elephant, the polar bear and the manatee! Another reason why I love the Columbus Zoo is because Jungle Jack Hanna used to be the director of the zoo and still plays a big role in the operation of the Columbus Zoo. For all of these reasons, I believe that the Columbus Zoo should be voted the #1 zoo in the country!




Now that I've told you my opinion on the best zoo in the country--tell me your opinion! Click on the above link to see a list of zoos across the country! Please select one zoo and vote for them! Then, in a brief paragraph, tell me why you voted for that zoo! You could vote because you like the city, the animals they have at that zoo or just because you have never been there!

Write 3-5 sentences about why you voted for that zoo! Be sure to use correct punctuation and spelling!!


1 comment:

  1. I vote for the Columbus Zoo. I vote for the Columbus Zoo because i love going to see all the animals and the train ride is great. At the Columbus Zoo i felt very welcome. I love the bears lions and also the penguins. The food and rides are great also. The Zoo is a big part Columbus Ohio. The Zoo also has programs where they bring the animals to different work places.
    That is why i vote for the Columbus Zoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete