Thursday, March 15, 2012

Get Healthy in 5 Minutes or Less!

Ladies, please click on the link and read the article. There are about 15 slides you will have to click through with a short paragraph about each. After you have read all of the slides, please pick 3 of these Health Tips that you could try to incorporate into your daily life. 


Please tell me why and or how you can incorporate these tips into your lifestyle!!


Happy Reading!!! 




http://health.msn.com/womens-health/get-healthy-in-5-minutes-or-less 
 






4 comments:

  1. 1.) I eat fast sometimes, so i could slow down when i eat.
    2.) I eat rice a lot, so I can eat brown rice instead of white.
    3.) I go to the bathroom a lot already, but sometimes i catch myself holding it in, sooooo i'm going to pee more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Biggest thing is to chew gum for a healthier brain. I'm honestly not a big gum fan, I feel like it makes me hungry and hurts my jaw, but I am willing to be able to think quickly. Drinking more coffee is interesting and I wouldn't mind but I don't want to feel anxious throughout the day from having too much. I think this one I'll have to try. Don't eat so fast is something that I've heard of but didn't realize how effective it could be. I am slowly eating my chips as we speak haha! The whole white to brown rice thing is very surprising to me. I thought white rice was one of the healthiest things you could eat besides like tofu and a strict veggie diet. I'm more a fan of brown rice though so this shouldn't be an issue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eat fast, i can change that and chew for 20 sec.
    I love to chew gum! So that's not a problem.
    I don't eat Cereal. So I can start eating cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I eat to fast Im going to slow down
    Im going to get the chomping on gum it helps the brain
    I love cereal im going to finish it all :)

    ReplyDelete